Today has been interesting...
So this morning I saw Ryan and Arthur talking. They were giving each other pep talks before the game because I guess one of the players on the team sprained their ankle, so he obviously can't play. Which I guess sucks for them because that means someone needs to take his place and they don't have anymore bench warmers, due to last weeks initiation. I guess the smaller football players couldn't handle being in the same tank with sharks. Haha.
Anywho, as I was watching them talk I was putting my hair in a ponytail and three freshman cheerleaders ran up to me. They looked like they needed a breathing treatment or something. Seriously, you don't have to breath that hard right next to me. As they ran up to me I could hear the band warming up to play our fight song. I remember it was specifically the fight song because it kept annoying me while I was trying to listen to the little girls. Not that it mattered though, because I didn't believe a word that came out of their mouths. They said that Ryan would become star quarterback of the football team because Arthur was going to die or something. I honestly had no idea why anyone, especially them, would tell me something that ridiculous. I mean who does that?! Freaks.
Well blog you later, till after the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment