Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Boys, boys, and oh yeah more boys...

I do not understand why it is so important for guys to want attention from girls, I mean seriously? One moment you're getting a salad from the cafeteria and as you're slowly walking to the library to type this blog,  three guys just randomly start talking to you. I mean HELLO I have a boyfriend. Everyone knows this too, it's quite obvious. His name is Ryan Macbeth. The linebacker of the football team and the one who stole my heart. I don't understand why he's friends with Arthur Banquo though. He needs someone who can lift his spirits up, give him a good pat on the back, yah know? I've always thought that Lance Macduff would make the perfect friend for him, and his girlfriend Lucy is the captain of the cheer squad so it would actually be perfect. Picture me..and Ryan best friends with the quarterback of the football team and captain of the cheer squad. Ahhh I love the sound of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment