Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I told him.

Yes the title is a fact.
Ryan freaked out at first and didn't even believe me! He thought I was some sort of freak who had just seen a ghost or something.
He finally believed me though when he remembered that last week the same girls came up to him and told him that for lunch it was chicken sandwiches instead of meatloaf and I guess they were right. He really loves sandwiches, especially chicken. Men love food. That is a true statement.
I guess they also told him that he would be the president of the council in a few weeks by an anonymous vote. He would be taking Duncan's place since he's graduating this year. Ryan told me though that he didn't believe that rubbish though especially compared to the sandwich theory.
Ryan told me that Banquo was still at the hospital and that he needed surgery. So it's a no go for the star quarterback I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment